Chairman is bullish on Air China, but not complacent
Air China Chairman, Kong Dong, expressed optimism about the carrier's future prospects, stating he has “full confidence that we can turn over an exam paper with quite satisfactory scores to our stakeholders, thanks to China's economic resurgence and air traffic rebound". [1258 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Air China back in the black
- JPMorgan Chase reduces ownership levels; Air China parent to sell one-year bills
- Air China to hold 51% in Shanghai-based Cargo JV With Cathay
- Rolls-Royce to power 20 new A330s
- Network expansion and pilot recruitment shows clear confidence
- Alliance benefits for passengers
- Signs agreement with Guangzhou and Beijing Airports
Graphs and data:
- Air China passenger number growth: Oct-2008 to Oct-2009
- Air China cargo volume growth: Oct-2008 to Oct-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.