Cebu Pacific slashes fares by up to 75% to stimulate demand amid challenging operating environment
Cebu Pacific, which stated it expects to post a net loss in 3Q08, reduced its year-round ‘Go Lite’ fares on most Asian routes and select domestic routes by up to 75% on 15-Oct-08. Cebu Pacific has also reduced its fuel and insurance surcharge for domestic services by PHP200 (USD4.25) and up to USD10 for most international routes. [1230 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To boost ancillary revenues with seat selection and prepaid excess baggage options
- Targeting government accounts
- Looking further afield with international expansion on the rise
- Takes delivery of third ATR aircraft as part of fleet expansion strategy
Graphs and data:
- Cebu Pacific international capacity breakdown by country (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 20-Oct-08
- Cebu Pacific sector length breakdown (frequency of city pairs by sector length): Week commencing 20-Oct-08
- Cebu Pacific fleet plan: current and future fleet size
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.