Cebu Pacific expects to post a net loss in challenging 3Q08
Cebu Pacific stated it expects to post a net loss in 3Q08, with high fuel costs currently a significant threat to the carrier’s profitability. Fuel currently accounts for approximately 60% of the carrier’s total costs. [1264 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- On track to achieve 7 million passenger target in 2008
- Offers new hand luggage only fares; lower baggage allowance
- The wait is over: to establish fourth Philippine hub at Clark
- To base two more ATR72-500s at Cebu as domestic network expands
- Seeking to expand Thai network
Graphs and data:
- Fuel cost as a percentage of total operating costs
- Cebu Pacific destination map: Sep-08
- Cebu Pacific international capacity share (seats) by country: Week commencing 28-Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.