Cebu Pacific expects loss in 2008; “hopeful” of profit in 2009
Cebu Pacific stated it expects to report a loss in 2008, on higher fuel costs and foreign exchange losses, despite a 30% increase in revenue and 20% increase in passenger numbers. [871 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Defers IPO...again; but to continue fleet expansion programme
- Transports 6.7 million passengers in 2008; targeting 9.3 million passengers in 2009
- Corners Philippine domestic market in 2008
- Expands domestic services
- ... and international operations too
Graphs and data:
- Cebu Pacific fleet plan: 2009 (remainder) to 2011
- Cebu Pacific traffic highlights for 2008
- Cebu Pacific destination map: Feb-09
- Philippine domestic market share: 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.