Cathay unveils new Business class product; Flurry of worldwide overhaul activity
Cathay Pacific earlier this month unveiled its new Business flat-bed seats, to be introduced to the carrier’s fleet of 50 long-haul aircraft from Mar-2011. The upgrade coincides with a recovery in premium traffic demand and is part of efforts by the Hong Kong-based carrier to play to its strengths as a leading premium carrier. [3954 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- No mention on premium economy
- Flurry of overhaul activity
- Cabin upgrade requiring USD129 million upgrade
- 50 aircraft to be included in retrofit
- Constant development of products required to remain competitive
Graphs and data:
- Current and new Business class seating
- Cathay Pacific new vs current business class specifications
- Select airline cabin retrofit news: 2H2010
- Seat pitch and width of carriers operating A330 and B777 equipment
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.