CANSO: European ANSPs revenue to drop by EUR1 billion in 2009
Much has been made of the dire situation that faces airlines and airports given the downturn in traffic linked to the global financial and economic crises. However, the impact on Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) is turning out to be equally severe. [1714 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Is the cost recovery model broken?
- European ANSPs attempt to cut costs and enhance efficiency
- Europe traffic plummeting in 2009
- Europe reappraises how it handles slots
- Should EUROCONTROL step in?
Graphs and data:
- CANSO member IFR traffic: Feb-2009
- Passenger growth and aircraft movements at selected European hubs (Mar-2009)
- London Heathrow passenger growth and aircraft movements (Oct-08 to Mar-09)
- Passenger growth and aircraft movements at selected North American hubs (Feb-2009)
- European Air Navigation charges and flight numbers
- EUROCONTROL 2009 European ATC charges forecast
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.