Can Gulf Air’s fourth CEO in three years make a difference? Skyteam looms?
Gulf Air recently announced the appointment of Samer Majali as CEO. Mr Majali, the former President and CEO of Royal Jordanian, is expected to join the company in the coming months, replacing Bjorn Naf. Gulf Air’s Executive Chairman, Talal al Zain, will temporarily manage the carrier, prior to Mr Majali commencing his tenure. [1425 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- …Seeking to join a global airline alliance?
- Gulf Air expands its Middle East operations
- Narrowbody fleet order intact
- Outlook: New CEO, new opportunities
Graphs and data:
- Gulf Air destinations map: Jul-2009
- SkyTeam major hubs map: Jul-2009
- Gulf Air fleet: Jul-2009
- Gulf Air A320 and A330 delivery schedule
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.