Seattle (Boeing) - Boeing reports the following financial results for the three months ended 31-Dec-05:
- Fourth-quarter net income more than doubled to $460 million, or $0.58 per share; revenue grew 7 percent despite impact of strikes;
- Full-year EPS grew 39 percent to $3.20 on a 5 percent revenue increase;
- Operating cash flow grew to a record $7.0 billion for the year, reflecting sales success and productivity improvements across the company;
- Backlog climbed 33 percent to a record $202 billion;
- EPS forecast for 2006 increased; 2007 outlook reflects commercial airplane market strength and company-wide growth and productivity initiatives.
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.