Bengaluru Bangalore International Airport requires urgent expansion
Bangalore International Airport Ltd (BIAL) has come under fire from the both the Airports Authority of India (AAI) and the Ministry of Civil Aviation for not supplying enough capacity at the new Bengaluru International Airport. It is the latest in a long-running series of disputes between the government and the airport operator. [1253 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- To develop 215 ha airport city
- Plans to construct LCCT
- High-speed rail link project planned
Graphs and data:
- Bangalore HAL Airport annual passenger numbers and cargo volume: 2003 to 2007
- Bengaluru International Airport proposed ‘Airport City’
- Bengaluru International Airport domestic capacity share: Week commencing 21-Jul-08
- Upcoming Indian low cost carrier terminal (LCCT)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.