Avinor announces Norwegian aviation charges to be frozen in 2010
Norwegian airports operator and air navigation service provider (ANSP), Avinor, announced in early Sep-2009 that it will request the Norwegian Ministry of Transport and Communications hold off increasing aviation charges in 2010. Avinor’s move follows that of several other European ANSPs that have frozen charges as they seek to minimise the impact of the financial crisis on airlines. [1187 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Testing new approach technology, and active in Nordic FAB
- More progress on SES with Northern European block
- Traffic sagging in 2009
- Movements holding up better in Norway
Graphs and data:
- NEAP collaborative programmes
- Norwegian airport passenger traffic & aircraft movements: 2003 to 2008
- Avinor revenue: 2003 to 2008
- Norwegian commercial aircraft movements: 2008 & 2009
- EUROCONTROL IFR Movements: May-Jul-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.