Auckland Airport's FY2008/09 net profit down by 63%, but ahead of expectations
Auckland Airport published its financial highlights for the 12 months ended 30-Jun-2009. The company, which handles around 70% of the country's international arrivals and departures, described the operating result as "solid", with increased revenue and operating earnings, and lower capital expenditure. Several restructuring and cost reduction programmes have been instigated. [939 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Brutal operating conditions
- Trans-Tasman passenger increases off-set falls in other markets
- Fighting fit
Graphs and data:
- Table: Auckland Airport financial highlights, 12 months ended 30-Jun-09. All monetary amounts USD million.
- Chart 1: Auckland Airport revenue and operating EBITDA: 2005 to 2009
- Chart 2: Auckland Airport revenue growth and passenger number growth: 2005 to 2009
- Chart 3: Auckland Airport EBITDA margin and profit after tax margin: 2005 to 2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.