ANS CR freezes charges
The state-owned Air Navigation Services Provider (ANSP) of the Czech Republic (ANS CR) announced in Oct-2009 that it plans to freeze charges for providing air navigation charges at 2009 rates for 2010. [700 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Maintaining profitable operations
- A “logical step” to freeze charges
- Some welcome relief for struggling Czech Airlines.
Graphs and data:
- ANS CR 2009 monthly unit rates
- ANS CR IFR movements Sep2008 to Sep-2009
- ANS CR terminal movements: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
- Czech Airlines passenger traffic: 1998 to 2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.