Another positive result for Jet2.com
Jet2.com reported another set of positive results in the six months ended 30-Sep-08, in spite of the difficult operating environment, with the carrier benefiting from its focused business model serving a defined niche of "city, sun and ski" leisure markets. [938 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Continued focus on ancillary revenues
- Focuses on core leisure routes; freight and charter business also thriving
- Carefully managing costs
- Reduces capacity over Winter; Summer 2009 capacity to remain at 2008 levels
- Outlook: Turbulent times ahead requiring cautious management
Graphs and data:
- Jet2.com financial highlights for six months ended 30-Sep-08
- Jet2.com current fleet: Dec-08
- Jet2.com capacity breakdown by arrival country (seats per week as % of total): Week commencing 08-Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.