Allegiant SWOT: Nearly triples net profit in 3Q2009, “cautiously optimistic that better times ahead”
Allegiant reported another good quarter in 3Q2009 (three months to Sep-2009), with the LCC nearly tripling its net profit to USD14 million in the quarter, on a 14% revenue increase. [2142 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- STRENGTHS: Quality numbers in 3Q2009
- WEAKNESSES: Yields weakness a concern
- OPPORTUNITIES: Continued scope for expansion
- THREATS: Extremely susceptible to oil price increases
- OUTLOOK: Most consistent US carrier
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Allegiant financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2009
- Allegiant operating margin: 1Q2006 to 3Q2009
- Allegiant ancillary revenue as a portion of total revenue: 3Q2005 to 3Q2009
- Allegiant schedule service capacity (ASMs) growth: Jan-2007 to Sep-2009
- Year-on-year North American carrier’s domestic passenger capacity growth (% change year-on-year): Sep-2009
- Allegiant Capacity and Departure Growth: 4Q2009, FY2009 and 1Q2010
- Allegiant Network summary
- Allegiant fleet summary
- Allegiant fuel cost as a portion of total operating expense: 1Q2006 to 3Q2009
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200