Airports Authority of India reports double-digit growth in domestic and international traffic
Airports Authority of India (AAI) reports Indian domestic traffic across its airports is steadily recovering from the downward trend over 2008/09, due to strengthening demand and low monthly base figures in 2008. AAI saw double-digit growth in passenger numbers and cargo volumes in Oct-2009. [632 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Domestic and international cargo growth – both positive
- Aircraft movements rise 3.9% in Oct-2009
Graphs and data:
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) international passenger number and domestic passenger number growth: Oct-2008 to Oct-2009
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) international cargo and domestic cargo growth: Oct-2008 to Oct-2009
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) aircraft movements: Oct-2008 to Oct-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.