Air Busan focuses on domestic shuttle services
Air Busan, aspiring to become the nation’s top LCC, increased Busan-Seoul frequency by 60% to 28 daily services on 29-Mar-09. The carrier plans to increase frequency in Jun-2009 to 30 times daily, by which time it will also double Busan-Jeju frequency to 20 times daily. [1042 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Jeju Air becomes first LCC to enter Korea-Japan sector
- Jin Air announces plans to launch for international launch
Graphs and data:
- Incheon-Osaka Kansai carrier frequencies: Apr-2009
- Korea-Japan capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- South Korean carriers' fleet and orders: Week commencing 06-Apr-09
- Korea domestic capacity share by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.