AdP stated it remains confident of the medium and long-term growth prospects of its business, despite short term traffic reductions. The airport operator forecasts 0.5% growth in passenger traffic in 2010, followed by average annual growth of 3.2% for the 2011-2015 period. The company is planning to invest EUR2.37 billion over the 2011-2015 period, representing a reduction in investment of over 20% (2010 euro equivalent) relative to the period 2006-2010.
AdP’s shares dropped 3% yesterday.
Geneva pax traffic up, movements down
- Passenger numbers: 720,987, +5.7% year-on-year;
- Aircraft movements: 12,464, -2.6%;
- Cargo volume: 4,508 tonnes, +22.2%.
Shares in rival Zurich Airport rose 0.4% yesterday.
Healthy increase at Incheon
- Passenger numbers: 2.3 million, +7.3% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 227,596 tonnes, +22.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 16,451, -2.6%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 09-Dec-09
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.