Italy’s Aeroporti di Roma Group, which operates airports in Rome, reported a net profit of EUR22.3 million for 2010, up more than 300% from 2009. Revenue climbed 6.7% to EUR600 million, with stronger growth in the retail segment. Passenger numbers were 5.9% higher in 2010. Shares in Gemina, the Italy-based investment holding company with interest in Aeroporti di Roma, rose 5% yesterday.
Italy’s Aeroporti di Roma Group reported the following financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010:
- Revenue: EUR599.7 million, +6.7% year-on-year;
- Aviation: +5.4%;
- Retail: +8.2%;
- EBITDA: EUR279.8 million, +10%;
- Net profit: EUR22.3 million, +328.8%;
- Capital expenditure: EUR106.7 million, +53%;
- Net debt: EUR80.5 million, -6%;
- Passenger numbers: 41 million, +5.9%.
- Passenger numbers: 2.2 million, +1.5% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 44,200 tonnes, +1.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 17,200, -0.7%.
China's Hainan Meilan International Airport Co announced it intends to sell USD122 million (CNY800 million) of five-year bonds on 16-Mar-2011.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 09-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.