A tough road ahead – how will Gulf Air travel?
New Gulf Air CEO Samer Majali, the fourth CEO of Bahrain’s state-owned airline in three years, has a very tough job as he works to restore the carrier to a sound commercial footing. Finding a successful way to return the Gulf region’s once leading carrier back to profit will however not be an easy task. [1482 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Fleet enhancements on track
- Iraq service growth an interesting priority
- A boost to passenger amenity
- Gulf Air – Bahrain Air to cooperate?
Graphs and data:
- Gulf Air fleet in service and on order
- Gulf Air fleet delivery schedule
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.