- Revenue: CHF457.0 million (EUR373.5 million), +5.8% year-on-year;
- Aviation: CHF282.7 million (EUR231.8 million), +3.7%;
- Non-aviation: CHF173.3 million (EUR141.7 million), +9.5%;
- EBITDA: CHF242.2 million (EUR197.9 million), +7.4%;
- Net profit: CHF80.2 million (EUR65.6 million), +9.1%;
- Passenger number: 11.8 million, +3.1%;
- Cargo volume: 210,211 tonnes, -0.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 133,873, -3.1%;
- Total assets: CHF3695 million (EUR3020 million), -3.1% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2011;
- Cash and cash equivalents: CHF79.7 million (EUR65.1 million), +14.7% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2011;
- Total liabilities: CHF1884 million (EUR1540 million), -6.4% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2011. [more - original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.2237 for the period
The airport reported newly opened shops and restaurants led to an increase of 6.8% to CHF246.3 million (EUR201.3 million). Airside revenue increased by 13.5% landside revenue fell 0.4% due to various reconstruction work during the period.
Zurich Airport: “Following the strong growth in passenger volumes in the first six months, Flughafen Zurich AG also expects solid growth in the second half of 2012. Passenger volumes are expected to rise by around 2.5% over the whole year. Overall growth of between 5% and 10% is anticipated for 2012 as a whole.” Source: Company statements, 21-Aug-2012.