US Airways Group reports (05-Mar-2012) the following consolidated traffic highlights in Feb-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 4.7 million, +9.2% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 77.9%, +1.6 ppts;
- Domestic: 81.6%, +2.2 ppts;
- Europe: 57.5%, -2.2 ppts;
- Latin America: 79.3%, +2.3 ppts. [more – original PR]
US Airways: "Our February consolidated (mainline and Express) passenger revenue per available seat mile (PRASM) increased approximately 7% versus the same period last year,” Scott Kirby, president. Source: Company statement, 05-Mar-2012.