SpiceJet reports (27-May-2011) the following financial highlights for the 12 months ended Mar-2011:
- Total revenue*: USD649.6 million, +33.2% year-on-year;
- Aircraft fuel: +50.6%;
- Aircraft lease rentals: +9.9%;
- Staff: +32.6%;
- Operating profit: USD23.6 million, +168.1%;
- Net profit/loss: USD22.4 million, +64.6%.
- Passenger numbers: +30%;
- Capacity (ASKs): +19%. [more]
* Based on the conversion rate USD1 = INR45.17
SpiceJet: “SpiceJet's market share increased to 13.3% in FY10-11 against 12.3% during 2009-10. The airline expects the demand scenario to continue to remain robust and expects a 14-16% domestic demand growth during current financial year,” Source: Company statement, 27-May-2011.