15-Feb-2018 10:25 AM
Singapore Airlines reports 14th consecutive month of pax growth in Jan-2018
Singapore Airlines reported (15-Feb-2018) the following traffic highlights for Jan-2018:
- Passengers: 1.6 million, +0.1% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 81.1%, -0.1ppt;
- South West Pacific: 87.2%, +0.2ppt;
- West Asia and Africa: 81.7%, -2.2ppts;
- Europe: 79.7%, +1.2ppts;
- Americas: 79.5%, -1.8ppts;
- East Asia: 77.7%, +0.1ppt;
- Capacity (ASKs): +0.1%.
According to the CAPA Airline Traffic Database, Jan-2018 marks the 14th consecutive month of passenger growth for the carrier. [more - original PR]
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More