- Passenger numbers: 1.8 million, +0.3% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 66.9%, +5.0 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 67.7%, +5.2 pts;
- Widerøe: 56.4%, +1.4 ppt;
- Blue1: 59.7%, +3.3 ppts;
- Jan-2010 yield:
- Scandinavian Airlines: -14%. [more]
SAS Group: “The yield for Scandinavian Airlines in January 2010 was down by 14%, however, when measured against ASK (RASK), the decline was approximately 8-9% as the improved load factor partly compensate for the lower yield per RPK. It must be noted that the yield was positive during January/February last year. For February 2010, the change in yield is also expected to be negative. The market continues to be unpredictable and the uncertainty regarding the timing of the recovery is considerable,” Company statement. Source: SAS Group, 05-Mar-2010.