SAS Group passenger numbers up 6.8% - traffic highlights in Oct-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 2.5 million, +6.8% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 75.5%, +1.2 ppts;
- Scandinavian Airlines: 76.7%, +1.4 ppts;
- Wideroe: 61.6%, -0.8 ppt;
- Blue1: 66.6%, +1.6 ppts. [more]
SAS Group: “In September, improved load factor fully offset the yield fall of 5.0% resulting in a flat passenger RASK development. The yield and RASK in October is expected to continue the trend with relatively flat RASK development but continued yield pressure. A recovery has been noted on both intercontinental routes and certain short haul Business routes. SAS has as a result initiated yield enhancing measures to offset the negative yield development,” Source: Company statement, 05-Nov-2010.