S7 Airlines pax up 30% in Jul-2016
S7 Airlines reported (22-Aug-2016) the following traffic highlights in Jul-2016:
- Passenger numbers: 1.5 million, +29.5% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.1 million, +32.9%;
- International: 431,671, +21.8%;
- Revenue passenger kilometres: 3259.4 million, +33.8%;
- Aircraft movements: 10,250.
S7 Airlines commercial director Igor Veretennikov said: "Taking delivery of six aircraft in spring allowed us to significantly increase frequency on existing routes in the summer season, as well as launch new services, including services to popular tourist destinations. Summer is a traditionally high season when the maximum frequency of services is operated." [more - original PR - Russian]