14-Mar-2018 9:47 AM
Russian carriers' pax up 10% in Feb-2018
Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviatsiya) reported (13-Mar-2018) the following traffic highlights for Russian carriers in Feb-2018, according to operational data:
- Passenger numbers: 6.7 million, +10.4% year-on-year;
- RPKs: 17,227.9 million, +12.6%;
- Load factor: 79.6%, +1.2pps;
- Cargo and mail volume: 71,380 tons, -2.3%.
- Passenger numbers for the top five carriers in Feb-2018:
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More