Pegasus Airlines reported (12-Nov-2013) the following financial highlights for nine months ended 30-Sep-2013:
- Profit before tax: TRY226 million (EUR92.0 million), +93%;
- EBITDAR: TRY464 million (EUR188.9 million), +53%;
- Passenger numbers: 12.6 million, +22%;
- Load factor: 80.6%, +1.7 ppt;
- Cost per ASK: EUR 4.05 cents, -4.4%. [more - original PR]
Pegasus Airlines: “As Turkey’s leading Low Cost airline, we have continued to grow in the first nine months of 2013, the year during which we listed on Borsa Istanbul; capitalising on the growth and successes of the past eight years. Remaining steadfast to our nature as a ‘low cost airline’, we have succeeded in reducing our cost-base aggressively and continued to grow and expand our network. In the first nine months of 2013 we decreased our cost per available seat kilometre (CASK) from EUR 4.23 cents to EUR 4.05 cents, translating to a 4.4 per cent reduction. In short, we have succeeded in growing and expanding whilst providing more flight destinations to our guests and creating value for our shareholders," Sertaç Haybat, CEO. Source: Company statement, 12-Nov-2013.