13-Mar-2018 12:35 PM
Malaysia Airports reports highest February pax since 2007
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) reported (12-Mar-2018) the following traffic highlights for Feb-2018:
- Passenger numbers: 7.7 million, +4.7% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 3.6 million, -1.3%;
- International: 4.1 million, +10.8%;
- Aircraft movements: 65,707, +1.8%;
- Domestic: 38,520, -5.3%;
- International: 27,187, +13.7%.
According to the CAPA Airport Traffic Database, Feb-2018 marked MAHB's highest February passenger numbers since 2007. [more - original PR]
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More