16-May-2018 2:25 PM
Malaysia Airports reports busiest April since 2007 in Apr-2018
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) reported (15-May-2018) the following traffic highlights for Apr-2018:
- Passengers: 8.2 million, +0.6% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 3.9 million, -3.9%;
- International: 4.3 million, +5.0%;
- Aircraft movements: 71,529, +2.3%;
- Domestic: 42,828, -1.4%;
- International: 28,701, +8.3%.
According to the CAPA Airport Traffic Database, Apr-2018 marked MAHB's highest April passenger numbers since 2007. [more - original PR]
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More