- Passenger numbers: 10.1 million, +3.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 85.4%, +1.6ppts;
- Lufthansa Passenger Airlines: 84.7%, +1.9 ppt;
- SWISS: 88.3%, +1.1 ppt;
- Austrian Airlines: 86.1%, +0.7 ppt;
- Number of flights: 90,394, -2.8%. [more - original PR]
Lufthansa Group: "The pricing environment was slightly weaker versus last year due to the higher share of leisure travel during school summer holidays, negative exchange rate effects and the persistent weakness in Asia. The revenue per available seat kilometre (RASK) however developed positively." Source: Company statement, 10-Sep-2013.