LATAM Airlines Group reports revised Nov-2012 traffic
LATAM Airlines Group reports (21-Dec-2012) the following revised traffic highlights in Nov-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 5.7 million, +13.2% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.6 million, +17.8%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.9 million, +12.3%;
- International***: 1.1 million, +9.1%;
- Passenger load factor: 78.3%, +3.9 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 78.8%, -0.7 ppt;
- Domestic Brazil**: 80.7%, +14.0 ppts;
- International***: 76.6%, -2.5 ppts;
- Cargo volume:
- Lan Airlines:
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -3.7%;
- Cargo load factor: 60.5%, -4.3 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.