LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers up 7% in Jan-2013, cargo traffic down 1%
LATAM Airlines Group reports (14-Feb-2013) the following traffic highlights in Jan-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 6.1 million, +6.7% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.7 million, +9.2%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 3.2 million, +5.1%;
- International***: 1.3 million, +7.8%;
- Passenger load factor: 81.2%, +0.1 ppt;
- Domestic SSC*: 81%, -0.1 ppt;
- Domestic Brazil**: 83.8%, +7.3 ppts;
- International***: 79.6%, -5.1 ppts;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -1.1%;
- Cargo load factor: 52.5%, -3.2 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish Speaking Countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.