LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers down 1% in Apr-2013, cargo traffic up 10%
LATAM Airlines Group reports (10-May-2013) the following traffic highlights in Apr-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.1 million, -0.6% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.5 million, +12.7%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.5 million, -5.9%;
- International***:1.1 million, -3.6%;
- Passenger load factor: 77%, -0.9 ppt;
- Domestic SSC*: 74.6%, -2.5 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 73.3%, +3.8 ppts;
- International***: 80.2%, -4.5 ppts;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): +10%;
- Cargo load factor: 61.2%, +1.6 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.