- Gross profit: BRL1.4 billion (USD719 million), +31% year-on-year;
- Net income: BRL396 million (USD199 million), +7% year-on-year;
- Commercial revenue: BRL1.3 billion (USD654 million), +17.5% year-on-year;
- Investment in construction, land, equipment and equity: BRL694 million (USD349 million), +48% year-on-year;
The BRL1.3 billion (USD654 million) in commercial revenue generated was the largest in its history, with revenue from bars and restaurants increasing 32% year-on-year and advertising revenue increasing 24% year-on-year. Infraero commercial business superintendent Claiton Resende said, "Much of the increase was driven by supply of [commercial] spaces at airports, by reviewing the types of shops and market surveys conducted by Infraero, which increased the interest of entrepreneurs to be present at our airports."
Infraero summed up its investment highlights in 2012 as:
- Brasilia International Airport: completed renovation of passenger terminal and "operating module 2";
- Campinas Viracopos Airport, Cuiabá Airport, Porto Alegre Airport: completed operating modules;
- Curitiba Airport: completed runway rehabilitation;
- São Paulo Guarulhos International Airport: completed T3 excavation works and remote passenger terminal.
Infraero plans BRL1.8 billion (USD906 million) in investment in 2013, of which BRL1.5 billion (USD755 million) will go toward construction, engineering services and equipment, and BRL300 million (USD151 million) toward capital investment in privatised airports. Infraero summed up its current projects as:
- Fortaleza Airport: renovation and expansion of passenger terminal, apron and access roads;
- Belo Horizonte Tancredo Neves International Airport: renovation, modernisation and expansion of passenger terminal, apron and runway;
- Cuiabá Airport, Manaus Airport: renovation and expansion of passenger terminals;
- Salvador Airport: construction of new control tower and passenger terminal;
- Curitiba Airport: renovation and expansion of passenger and cargo terminals;
- Rio de Janeiro Galeão International Airport: renovation of T1 and T2, taxiways and apron.
Infraero highlighted the following passenger numbers for 2012:
- Total passengers: 193 million, +7.3% year-on-year;
- Movements: approximately 3 million, +3.7% year-on-year. [more - original PR - Portuguese]