IAG pax up 19%, load factor up 1.7 ppts in Jan-2016. Group premium traffic up 2%
International Airlines Group (IAG) reported (03-Feb-2016) the following traffic highlights* in Jan-2016:
- Passenger numbers: 6.3 million, +19.4% year-on-year;
- Domestic**: 1.4 million, +9.4%;
- Europe: 3.1 million, +32.2%;
- North America: 733,000, +14.7%;
- Latin America and Caribbean: 423,000, +8.2%;
- Africa, Middle East and South Asia: 475,000, +1.3%;
- Asia Pacific: 166,000, +12.2%;
- Passenger load factor: 78.7%, +1.7 ppt;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): +3.7%. [more - original PR]
*Monthly pro-forma includes Aer Lingus in the base
**Domestic includes routes within the UK, Spain, Ireland and Italy
IAG: “Group premium traffic for the month of January increased by 2.1 per cent on a pro-forma basis.” Source: Company statement, 03-Feb-2016.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More