15-Mar-2019 12:29 PM

Hainan Airlines disposes of stake in TAP Air Portugal and Atlantic Gateway

Hainan Airlines transferred (14-Mar-2019) its 54.55% shareholding in Hainan Airlines Civil Aviation Investment Limited to Global Aviation Ventures for USD30 million and the remaining 45.45% to Azul for USD25 million. Hainan Airlines Civil Aviation's underlying assets include a 9% stake in TAP Air Portugal and a 20% stake in Atlantic Gateway. [more - original PR - Chinese]

Want More News Like This?

CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find Out More