- Asia Pacific: 192,300 pilots and 215,300 technicians;
- Europe: 99,700 pilots and 108,200 technicians;
- North America: 85,700 pilots and 97,900 technicians;
- Latin America: 48,600 pilots and 47,600 technicians;
- Middle East: 40,000 pilots and 53,100 technicians;
- Africa: 16,500 pilots and 15,900 technicians;
- Russia and CIS: 15,200 pilots and 18,000 technicians.
The company projects significant increases in pilot demand, compared to previous forecasts, in all regions except Europe, where declined slightly compared to the 2012 outlook. Overall demand is driven by increasing aircraft deliveries. [more - original PR]