Copenhagen Airport reports 4% rise in Dec-2009 pax numbers
- Passenger numbers: 1.4 million, +3.9% year-on-year;
- Aircraft movements: 17,181, -0.2%;
- Passenger numbers: 19.7 million, -8.4%;
- Cargo volume: 233,444 tonnes, -11.7%;
- Aircraft movements: 236,172, -10.6%. [more]
Copenhagen Airport: “2009 was a difficult year for the aviation industry, but since the spring, we have seen a gradual improvement in passenger numbers, and we are pleased with the growth recorded in the past two months," Carsten Nørland, VP, Sales, Copenhagen Airports. Source: Copenhagen Airport, 13-Jan-2010.