China Eastern Airlines revenue up 2% – financial highlights for three months ended 30-Sep-2013 (according to Chinese Accounting Standards):
- Operating revenue: NY25,633 million (USD4158 million), +2.0% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: CNY23,235 million (USD3769 million), +2.5%;
- Operating profit: CNY2451 million (USD397.6 million), -3.7%;
- Net profit: CNY2858 million (USD463.6 million), +8.5%;
- Total assets: CNY133,328 million (USD21,625 million);
- Total liabilities: CNY100,903 million (USD16,366 million).
*Based on the average conversion rate at USD1 = CNY6.1654