Loading
15-Nov-2019 3:01 PM

Cape Verde Government to complete sale of Cabo Verde Airlines by end of 2019

Cape Verde's Government, via its official Facebook account, confirmed (11-Nov-2019) it will complete the sale of the government's 49% stake in Cabo Verde Airlines by 31-Dec-2019. The other 51% was sold to strategic partner Loftleidir Cabo Verde in Mar-2019.

Want More News Like This?

CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find Out More