- Passenger numbers: 1.2 million, -1.1% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 34,531 tons, -18.4%;
- Aircraft movements: 15,459, -7.5%;
- Passenger numbers: 19.0 million, +1.0%;
- Cargo volume: 459,265 tons, -3.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 223,431, -4.4%. [more - original PR]
The airport reported (10-Jan-2013) originating passengers remained more or less stable with a minimal decline of 0.1%. The number of passengers on intra-European routes remained unchanged compared to 2011. In terms of long-haul services, however, Brussels Airport recorded a 6.3% growth. The number of transfer passengers increased by 7.7% while the proportion of transfer passengers to the total number of passengers rose by 1% to 15.6%.