Bombardier reports (10-May-2012) the following financial highlights* for the three months ended Mar-2012:
- Revenues: USD3500 million, -25.5% compared to three months ended Apr-2011;
- Bombardier Aerospace: USD1500 million, -31.8%;
- EBIT: USD215 million, -31.1%;
- Bombardier Aerospace: USD91 million, -35.5%;
- Net income: USD190 million, -13.6%.
- Aircraft deliveries: 37, compared to 61;
- Business: 29;
- Commercial: 7;
- Amphibious aircraft: 1. [more – original PR]
*Effective 31-Dec-2011, the corporation changed its financial year-end from 31-Jan to 31-Dec.