Airbus targeting 880 commercial aircraft deliveries in 2020, EBIT of EUR7.5bn
Airbus announced (13-Feb-2020) the following outlook for 2020:
- Airbus targets around 880 commercial aircraft deliveries in 2020.
- EBIT Adjusted of approximately EUR7.5 billion;
- Free Cash Flow before mergers and acquisitions and customer financing of approximately EUR4 billion before:
- EUR3.6 billion for the penalty payments;
- Negative mid-to-high triple digit million Euro amount for the consumption of compliance-related provisions for tax and legal disputes.
As the basis for its 2020 guidance, the company assumes global economic and air traffic to grow in line with prevailing independent forecasts, which assume no major disruptions, including from the coronavirus. It also assumes the current tariff regime will remain unchanged. [more - original PR]