airBaltic reported (18-Apr-2013) the following financial highlights for 2012:
- Revenue: LVL229 million (EUR327.3 million), -1% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: LVL248 million (EUR354.5 million);
- Net profit (loss): (LVL19 million) (EUR27.2 million), compared to a loss of LVL85 million (EUR121.5 million) in p-c-p;
- Passenger numbers: 3.1 million, -8%;
- Yield: LVL68.3 (EUR97.6), +10%;
- Revenue per ASK: LVL 5.2 cents (EUR7.4 cents), +15%. [more - original PR]
airBaltic: “We are very confident, as we continue to perform ahead of our plan. Last year, we consistently achieved better net results every month. We improved our consolidated net result by LVL +66 million and our yield by +10% compared to a year earlier. We are ahead of our schedule to reach profitability in 2014,” Martin Gauss, CEO. Source: Company statement, 18-Apr-2013.