Loading
4-Mar-2011 10:05 AM

Air China's airline JV to start with business jet operations

Air China Chairman Kong Dong stated the carrier’s proposed JV with the Beijing Government to establish a Beijing-based airline will commence operations in Apr-2011 or May-2011 and will undertake business jet operations initially (Yicai, 03-Mar-2011). The JV company will have a registered capital of CNY1000 million (USD151 million) in which Air China will hold an 80% share and Beijing Government will hold the remaining 20%. HNA Group also established Beijing Capital Airlines with Beijing Government in 2010.

Want More News Like This?

CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find Out More