Air Canada reported (05-Sep-2013) the following traffic highlights for Aug-2013:
- Passenger traffic (RPMs): +4.7% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 89.5%, +1.6 ppt;
- Domestic: 87.7%, +0.3 ppt;
- US transborder: 85.1%, +2.5 ppts;
- Trans-Atlantic: 92.1%, +3.6 ppts;
- Asia Pacific: 92.2%, -0.6 ppt;
- Latin America and Caribbean*: 87.8%, +0.8 ppt. [more - original PR]
* Australia has been reclassified to "Pacific" from "Latin America & Caribbean"
Air Canada: "This is the eighth consecutive month Air Canada has set new records system-wide for passengers boarded, and on August 15 we achieved a new single day record of 127,100 customers," Calin Rovinescu, President and CEO. Source: Company statement, 05-Sep-2013.