Air Berlin revenue up 2% - financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Jun-2012:
- Revenue: EUR1135 million, +1.7% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: EUR1151 million, +2.5%;
- Operating profit (loss): (EUR29.4 million), compared to a loss of EUR32.2 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (EUR66.2 million), compared to a loss of EUR43.9 million in p-c-p;
- Total assets: EUR2528 million. [more – original PR]
The carrier is scheduled to release its full financial results for period ended 30-Jun-2012 on 15-Aug-2012.