Aeroports de Paris revenue up 2% in 3Q2011
- Revenue: EUR742 million, +3.3% year-on-year;
- Aviation: EUR416 million, +4.9%;
- Retail and services: EUR255 million, +10.2%;
- Real estate: EUR61 million, +5.6%;
- Ground handling and related services: EUR54 million, -2.0%;
- Other activities: EUR45 million, -26.3%. [more – original PR]
Aeroports de Paris: "With a traffic growth of 3.8% (excluding the impact of the volcano) over the first nine months of the year, Aeroports de Paris experienced a resilient growth, reflecting the attractiveness of Paris. The performance of shops in restricted area was, once again, excellent, with sales per passenger increasing by 7.4% to EUR14.6. The Group revenue, up by 2.4%, was however impacted by lower activities of some subsidiaries, due to the end of activities in Libya and the disposal of Masternaut group. We confirm our guidance for the end of the year, i.e. a growth in revenue and EBITDA slightly below those observed in 2010,” Pierre Graff, chairman and CEO. Source: Aeroports de Paris, 15-Nov-2011.