12-Jan-2010 12:02 PM
Aeroporti di Roma reports 12% rise in Dec-2009 pax numbers
Italy’s Aeroporti di Roma reports (11-Jan-2010) the following traffic highlights in Dec-2009:
- Passenger numbers: 2.9 million, +12.2% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.0 million, +13.6%;
- International: 1.8 million, +11.4%;
- Cargo volume: 14,055 tonnes, +33.9%;
- Aircraft movements: 28,865, +6.1%.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More